Friday, July 14, 2006

We Miss Kolis

Kolis had finished her 2 years contract with us, she had gone back to Indonesia on 3rd July 2006. It had been already 2 weeks, I thought I will not miss her but I do.

Kolis and my new helper, Indah. Taken on the night before she returns to Indonesia.


Kolis's flight was very early, 7.20 am. We have to wake up real early to send her to the airport. I was planning not to bring Sheneice to the airport but I think Kolis would want to hug Sheneice for the last time before she returns to Indonesia.

She carried Sheneice all the way from home to the airport, only to let go when it's time for her to check in.

When the time was nearer to check-in, her eyes were all red. She was trying so hard to hold back her tears, so am I.

My good helper for the past 2 years


There she goes!


Kolis, thank you for your help for the past 2 years, thank you for taking good care of Sheneice. Your help is so much appreciated. Hope to see you again in 2 years time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home