Monday, July 10, 2006

No updates??!!

Daddy has to bring the laptop to work everyday and he's returning home late recently. When he's back, I'm either asleep or too lazy to start up the laptop therefore no updates.

Kolis has gone back to Indonesia on the 3rd July 2006, very sad. Initially, Sheneice was not used to the new helper so I was in hot demand. Lately, things are getting better at home but I'm still in hot demand. :D

Photographs are all in Daddy's laptop so I can't upload the photos cos right now I'm blogging in the office. :p Anyway, just something sweet that happened yesterday.

I was swinging my towel after my shower and Sheneice was sitting on the sofa with Daddy when she saw me swinging my towel. She pointed at me and said "Naughty girl", I pretended that I'm angry and going to get her. She screamed and hide under Daddy's arm. We continued with the actions for a while before we left the house.

When in the lift, she point at my nose and said "naughty girl". Then I point at her nose and told her "Mummy is a good girl, Sheneice is a naughty girl." On hearing this, she point at my nose again and said "naughty girl". I pretended that I'm angry and pout my lips. She looked at me, rest her head on me and said "big hug!". My heart just melted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home