Sunday, May 21, 2006

Saturday at home

I was taking my shower when I heard Sheneice crying outside the bathroom. Later then I found out that she wanted to swim. As Daddy had to work and I do not wish to disappoint her, we just had to make do with such arrangement.

Kids are so easily contented


She was so happy that she started singing...


After awhile, she said she was tired and sat on the side of the tub. I turned to reach for the towel and when I turned around, she was happily resting her head on the water. This girl is full of mischief.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

hello! I like your blog and the way you document the events of your family and your "growing baby," Sheneice.

I've been to Singapore many times in the past and I love it, I would have lived there if fate didn't intervene... So your blog, gives me a peak of what life is in Singapore.

We'll be visiting your site again. You are welcome to go to mine... :)

21 May, 2006 23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home