Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kolis is leaving

Kolis just informed me that she decided not to renew her contract with us, meaning to say, we've to start looking for childcare centre for Sheneice real soon.

Kolis said Sheneice is too bored at home, she hope we can send Sheneice to some schools for her to get to know some friends. But if we send Sheneice to school, she will have nothing to do at home which she feel that it's a waste of our money. Furthermore, she's going back to get married. For the latter, I think we should not hold her up any longer.

We've been wanting to send Sheneice to some playgroup as she is really bored at home alone with Kolis. However, we've not been seriously source for a centre and have been procrastinating the search. Now that Kolis is leaving us in 2 months time, looks like we've to look for a suitable centre real soon.

As it was really too sudden for us, at the moment, I can only think of sending Sheneice to a childcare centre. I've heard good comments about Learning Vision Childcare Centre. I just checked their website and learnt that there's one at Apollo Centre which is just nearby my office. So Monday, I will go and gather more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home