Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1st Sore Throat or is it Throat Infection?

My princess is sick again. She was having running nose last Sunday and the careless parents of hers still brought her for a swim at Little Gugu's house. She did enjoyed it very very much but she was shivering when Daddy carried her out of the pool. We rushed back to Little Gugu's house and soaked her in warm water in the tub. She continued playing in the tub for a good 30 mins.

Yesterday, her nose was still running and I felt that she's abit warm. Kolis told me she took Sheneice's temperature in the afternoon and it was 37.9 degree. Nam and I decided to bring her to see the GP again. The GP must be surprised to see us so soon, he said (sort of in a sigh): "What happened?" The GP said her throat is abit red and needs antibiotics this time. I hate to give her antibiotics. Her fever has been yo-yoing up and down today which was as predicted by the GP and will go on for another 2 days.

Since this is her 1st Sore Throat/Throat Infection, think she will need a longer time to recover as her body is still foreign to the new invader. I'm trying to keep a close tab on her fever though I'm at work, can't let it shoot too high. But I'm also quite sure Kolis will do a good job looking after Sheneice.

My princess, don't let Daddy and Mummy wait too long to see your happy self again, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home