Saturday, January 14, 2006

Emotional Development

Sorry... Spiders webs are now all over my blog already. It has been weeks since I last blogged. I have been kept busy by Sheneice and work.

Sheneice is so attached to me lately that I can't even get a breather. Sigh... Age is really catching up with me. However, I actually love the affection and attention that she's showering me, this means I am important to her. So sweet... I like...


Our playtime together

As Daddy is busy with his new job and do not have much time with Sheneice, for the past few days, Sheneice don't seem to like Daddy alot and is shooing Daddy off. That really upsets Daddy very much.


Sheneice refused to be carried by Daddy. Poor Daddy.

However, after one night of story-telling, Daddy is back to Sheneice's List of Favourite People. Sheneice woke up at 1+ am one night and refused to go back to sleep. Daddy actually carried Sheneice and walked up and down the whole house, told her 3 stories, prepared and feed her 3 am milk and patted her back to sleep, all done single-handedly. Daddy only went back to sleep at 4+ am but got up at 9 am to send Mummy to work.


My Macho Man. Sheneice sending Daddy off for work the next day.



Lately this girl of mine just love to throw tantrums, she refused to get out of her bath and refused to get dressed. When she don't get her way, she will scream, cry and throw her head backwards. We just have to distract her attention real fast before she gets out of hand. I wonder if this is just a phase, if not, this girl is going to be a challenge.

Nevertheless, no matter how difficult it is, she never fail to melt our hearts.

What a great smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home