Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ah Tai's birthday

My paternal family hardly get together except for CNY. Today everybody turned up at Qian Xi Restaurant to celebrate my granny's 78th birthday.

The Birthday "Girl". Sheneice's great-grandmother, she got to call her "Ah Tai".


My father's side of family is actually quite small. My granny only has 2 kids, my dad and my aunt. Actually she also has a godson but as we're not very close to them so my dad did not invite them.

My aunt's family


Though it's my granny's birthday, but somebody stole all the limelight.

Sheneice is running up and down the stage


She just learned how to walk, so she's showing off her new learnt skill


And the emcee of the night is


My family photo


My elder brother is not in the family picture. Luckily I took a photo of him with my granny before he left.


Sheneice is gradually recovering from her stomach wind and is not vomitting anymore. We're just so happy to see her back to her bubbly self.

Playing with Daddy before she goes to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home