Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sheneice is sick

In the spirit of Christmas, my office is officially closed till next year. However, I decided to go back for few hours to clear some of my things.

Halfway through, I received a call from my mother-in-law saying that Sheneice is not well and had already vomitted twice already. I rushed back to bring her to see doctor. Wanted to bring her to see her own pd but her appointments are full until 6:15 pm. Nevertheless, I made the appointment.

Shortly after, she is throwing up every 15 mins. I couldn't wait till 6:15 pm, I brought her to the GP downstairs. Other than her own pd, this is the other only doctor that she sees. The GP said she had too much wind in her stomach (the same illness as the last time) and given suppository to stop her vomitting. Again, no solids is allowed until 8 hours later provided she no longer vomit. Meanwhile, only liquid i.e. glucose, barley, rice water or milk at half strength are allowed.

She's very tired after all these vomitting and is now napping. And I'm here blogging while staying by her side. It hurts me to see her going through all these.

Get well soon, my dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home