Saturday, August 12, 2006

You Love Us

You're still so young and you can't express yourself that well yet. But your little action tells us that you love us.

Scenario 1

Mummy caught you and Daddy doing somersaults on the bed one evening. I was petrified that you might hurt your neck, I immediately stopped you from continuing. I asked you if I can scold Daddy for teaching you such dangerous stunts, you said "NOoooo...".

Scenario 2

We were all lazing on the bed when Daddy and you suddenly starts to bite Mummy. Mummy screamed for help and that prompted the 2 of you to bite further. After a few rounds, you suddenly stopped Daddy for biting Mummy. Daddy tried again and you pushed Daddy's head away.

On many occasions, you will suddenly hug us or you will give us a squeeze. I think all these little little actions of yours shows that you love us. Of course, Daddy and Mummy love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home