Saturday, June 16, 2007

1st Dental Visit

I've seen children with decayed tooth at very young age and I definitely do not wish Sheneice will be one of them. She has been brushing her teeth since she was very young but I do not know if her teeth are healthy. As such, we made an appointment for Sheneice to go for her 1st dental check.

On knowing that it was her 1st check up, the dentist was already well-equipped with all the toys.

Nice goggles :D

Sheneice was very obedient and co-operative throughout the whole process.

Very soon, the check-up was over.

Results: Sheneice's teeth are very healthy.
For her good behaviour and result, the dentist awarded her with a surgical glove balloon.
My brave baby! Daddy and Mummy are so proud of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sheniece is really very brave. I just show this entry to Andrea and Anna, hopefully they will be as brave when they go to the dentist.

25 June, 2007 21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home